Jeremy likes to do tricks with our babies. Balancing them on one hand is one of those. I just hold my breath and try to take comfort in the knowledge that he has never dropped any of our children. It makes me happy to see how much Jeremy is loving our Baby Boo.
This is my new do (please disregard the drool on my shoulder that is now my constant companion). I got my hair cut and highlighted this month when I was teaching some choreography in CA. I gotta say- I'm diggin' the new do. It looks good with minimal effort required and I am a time saver.
The boys are helping more and more with James now that he's getting older and less floppy. They adore their little brother so much. Carter kisses James more than I have ever seen him kiss anything in his life. And Grant is pround that he's finally become the BIG brother.
1 comment:
I love the new do! I am glad you posted a picture of yourself, drool and all. I love the blog updates. I missed the Facebook poll, but I'll chime in late. I don't want to be part of it. Getting a lot of pressure from friends and family to join. Did you join?
Post a Comment