We had a Primary Stake Activity for boys 8-11 years old on Saturday. They got to hear about mission experiences from six different missionaries. The places the missionaries served were numerous: Florida, Honduras (a missionary couple served here), Mexico, Canada, and South Africa. It was awesome to hear each person's take on their mission experience. I had fun taking pictures and listening to the boys chit chat. The boys made some missionary journals (Diana's awesome design) at the end of the activity and then had some lunch (Yummy- thanks Barb). I think the boys enjoyed coming, but wish more of them had been able to attend. Sports created a scheduling conflict. Carter wasn't there because he was playing a baseball game. I told Carter I'd give him the inside scoop.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these, as well as our Faith in God for girls activity. Did you send the link to the other ladies or should I?
Post a Comment