I snapped these fun photos at Illahee Beach. The boys found gooey ducks, moon snails, starfish, and more while they tromped around in the mud with their classmates.
Washington has the best low tide discoveries. Nothing remotely close here in the desert formerly know as Texas. JK I am looking at photos to make a book for Aaron for his baptism and just saw one of Aaron holding Aaron Jr., and you holding Grant. Made me get a lump in my throat, then I smiled thinking of how much I love your family.
2 comments:
That is so totally awesome, I can't believe how much they were able to see in one trip! Thanks for posting, my boys will LOVE seeing all the pics! xo
Washington has the best low tide discoveries. Nothing remotely close here in the desert formerly know as Texas. JK I am looking at photos to make a book for Aaron for his baptism and just saw one of Aaron holding Aaron Jr., and you holding Grant. Made me get a lump in my throat, then I smiled thinking of how much I love your family.
Post a Comment