Monday, February 2, 2009

3 months ALREADY?








Time is flying and Jamesy James is ever changing. He is starting to grab things, and will put anything you give him in his mouth (which Carter and Grant think is hilarious). He has shunned the pacifier and will have nothing to do with it because he has developed a passion for his right thumb. His expressions and gurgles delight us continually. He is the reason I have fallen behind on many of my chores because I just want to play with him all day long. Although Jeremy and I had a conversation recently that lifted my spirits about not getting as much done at home. He said we've been overly concerned about what gets done around the house and should try to redirect our focus on spending more time with our kids and have them help us out with more of the house stuff. I'm making sure I keep a record of that here for the days when the house looks really thrashed so I can have a reminder of what is truly important.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Amen to this! i can't help but think how quickly the time has passed since Jared and Madison were just babies in South Carolina...before we know it they'll be graduating...well in junior high anyway!