Shauna!! I'm so happy you commented on my blog, and that you have a blog too! You are SO going on my blog list :) You had another baby, congrats!! I miss you guys! Glad to see you're doing so well!
Shauna, I found your blog! Whats new, whats shakin'? I have a blog too it is www.hulsepulse.blogspot.com. Although I haven't posted anything in a while, I am on facebook, need I say more. Linda just joined and that is how she gave me your blog. I hope that you are well. I can't believe your boys! Congrats on the new baby, Michael and I are expecting our 5th, I'm only 10 weeks so we have a long ways to go yet. Madison looks beautiful, she hasn't changed a bit! well maybe a bit. This comment is already too long. Hope you are well! Miss you! Lydia
Hello and Happy Sabbath! Andrew just got me hooked up to Face Book and I have no idea yet how it works. This is going to be a fun week with much to take in as Andrew's fingers speed across the keyboard and I try to see what he did. Ethan is so fun and B I G. We are glad Andrew childproofed the kitchen some time ago. The pictures and stuff on your blog are great. You are such a clever girl. I love the James photos. I need to print some out as Grandma looks for him every time she comes over! Kiss everyone for me (well, not everyone, just my grandchildren and son)and get kisses and hugs back from all of them. Love, Grammie Leann
3 comments:
Shauna!! I'm so happy you commented on my blog, and that you have a blog too! You are SO going on my blog list :) You had another baby, congrats!! I miss you guys! Glad to see you're doing so well!
Shauna, I found your blog! Whats new, whats shakin'? I have a blog too it is www.hulsepulse.blogspot.com. Although I haven't posted anything in a while, I am on facebook, need I say more. Linda just joined and that is how she gave me your blog. I hope that you are well. I can't believe your boys! Congrats on the new baby, Michael and I are expecting our 5th, I'm only 10 weeks so we have a long ways to go yet. Madison looks beautiful, she hasn't changed a bit! well maybe a bit. This comment is already too long. Hope you are well! Miss you! Lydia
Hello and Happy Sabbath! Andrew just got me hooked up to Face Book and I have no idea yet how it works. This is going to be a fun week with much to take in as Andrew's fingers speed across the keyboard and I try to see what he did. Ethan is so fun and B I G. We are glad Andrew childproofed the kitchen some time ago. The pictures and stuff on your blog are great. You are such a clever girl. I love the James photos. I need to print some out as Grandma looks for him every time she comes over! Kiss everyone for me (well, not everyone, just my grandchildren and son)and get kisses and hugs back from all of them. Love, Grammie Leann
Post a Comment