We made it to CA and Jeremy flew back up to WA to work a few weeks before flying back down for more vacation time on the 24th. He doesn't get to do five straight weeks of vacation like the kids and I do, poor Jeremy. Here we are visiting great Grandpa Don at the care facility he was temporarily at due to a broken hip. He graciously shared his supper with my moochy boys, while Madison kept reminding them not to eat all of Grandpa's food. Aunt Amber, Grandma Leann, and I had a good time watching all those boys eat supper. I think we visited Grandpa at dinner time pretty much every time we went there, and the mooching continued. The evenings we didn't make it to see him he took to saving food for the kids. We love you and hope you get better quick Grandpa Don!
No comments:
Post a Comment