
Well a little blurb for any of my WA friends who might be missing me since I've been on vaca for quite a while now... I AM eventually coming home, and YES there is such a thing as too much "vacation". Anyways, Madison and I were strollering James along a path around a park while Carter and Grant were playing (actually they were trying to knock a butterfly out of the air by throwing a stick at it- my little angels). Suddenly a stick comes hurtling towards us, and we're forced to dodge it. I'm a good dodger because Carter has inadvertently thrown so many things in my direction throughout his life. Some older folks sitting on a bench saw the stick attack and said "Be careful with that stick because you almost hit those people walking over there". Carter promptly responded "Those aren't people... that's my mom and sister." The bench crowd started snickering while Carter remained oblivious that he said anything funny. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make antenna motions with my hands atop my head while saying we were aliens.
4 comments:
i love it! BOYS!!!!!...well I happen to miss "those people", whom aren't people!
Seriously, a girl would not say such things... but boys... oh yea!:)
Lol! And I think I'm getting pretty good at the dodging thing myself. Number two son seems to have a pretty good throwing arm.
Hysterical. You crack me up! Now that I know "You're not people" I finally understand why we get along so well. Maybe we're from the same home planet.
Post a Comment